Lead Art Handler/Driver (Non CDL) Position
Seeking a Fine Art Handler to safely and efficiently handle, pack and install high-value artwork in our Los Angeles location
ASP Fine Art Services LLC is an art installation, transportation, storage, and logistics company servicing high-end clientele in the fine art and design industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of: archival materials, fine art packing techniques, and crating.
- Strong installation skills: knowledge of hardware and tools, strong math skills, and the ability to install flatwork, grids, and three-dimensional works.
- A clear understanding of fine art inspection, the ability to create accurate and detailed condition reports.
- Ability to work on an iPad, cataloging inventories and processing artwork.
- Work both on-site and in the warehouse.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with fine art in a similar art-related industry.
- Knowledge of: art, mediums and the ability to speak about art and contribute thoughts and ideas when appropriate.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced high-pressure work environments.
- Successfully execute problem-solving skills, able to work with a team, and independently.
- Valid and clean driver’s license, experience driving a 16’ – 24’ box truck and maintain compliance with all local, state, and federal requirements.
- Able to safely lift up to 50 pounds.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Ben_aspla@yahoo.com detailing the relative experience.