NYC’s Trusted White-Glove Delivery Service
AirSea Packing opened in New York City over 30 years ago. In the late 1990s, we acquired a high-security 100,000-square-foot building in Long Island City.
This building would become our US Headquarters as it became purpose-designed to offer an ideal climate-controlled environment for artworks and designer furniture alongside high caliber security. We can accommodate any project, combined with private storage rooms and larger open-plan storage areas and viewing rooms.
The AirSea team understands that each collection is unique and has specialized needs that require a bespoke solution. Industry-leading experts raise the standard for the delicate and intricate transportation of antiques, artwork, fine furniture, and unique items.
From nationwide white-glove delivery to fine art handling, storage to installations, AirSea’s white-glove logistics solves the needs of interior designers, antique dealers, design furniture showrooms, art galleries, museums, luxury brands, and high net-worth private individuals. Upscale white-glove delivery service is offered locally and through our multi-city presence via our many subsidiaries in the US and worldwide.
Our services range from local to US domestic and international:
• Daily specialist crews in New York and the Tri-State Area for collections, white-glove furniture delivery, white-glove movers, and installations.
• Daily shuttles to and from Connecticut.
• Weekly shuttles to LA and other major cities in the US and dedicated delivery to any destination.
• Weekly sea freight groupage services to London and Paris.
• 100,000 square feet of organized, secure, and climate-controlled storage.
• In-house specialist crate-making and packing for any object.
• Art hanging consultation and expedition.
• Online inventories with digital images available.
• Dedicated account managers for every client.
• Daily consolidated and/or direct airfreight service to London, New York, Paris, and worldwide destinations.